Importing a UK Vehicle and Registering it in France After Brexit - FrenchEntrée (2023)

If you are moving to France and want to bring your UK vehicle with you or plan to purchase a new car in the UK and import it to France, you probably have a lot of questions about how to go about this. Will you need to change your headlights? How do you obtain a Carte Grise? What is a Certificate of Conformity? And with the UK now outside of the EU, does this mean you’ll be hit with extra VAT and customs charges? Here’s everything you need to know about importing a UK vehicle and registering it in France, including post-Brexit changes.

In this article:
Importing a UK Vehicle to France: the basics
Will you need to change the headlights on your UK car?
How to obtain your Carte Grise
How much does a Carte Grise cost?
Documents needed to import a UK vehicle to France
Does your UK vehicle need a Control Technique?
How to obtain a Certificate of Conformity
Post-Brexit customs charges and VAT: obtaining a 846 A
Importing a Car or Vehicle from an EU country

Importing a UK Vehicle to France: the basics

Registering a UK car or vehicle in France is a relatively straightforward process, although it does require a number of different documents and there are a number of potential costs to factor in. This procedure applies to anyone living or intending to live in France, as well as second home owners wishing to permanently maintain a vehicle at their French property.

The basic steps are as follows. All steps are explained in more detail throughout this article.

Before bringing the vehicle to France:

  • Ensure you have all the relevant documents needed to register your UK car in France (full list below).
  • Change your headlights (if applicable) and check that your car speedometer has a km reading (if not, this will need to be fitted)

On arrival in France:

  • Contact your local customs office to obtain your 846 A certificate
  • Book your car in for Control Technique (if required)
  • Apply for your Carte Grise
  • When you have received your Carte Grise, request your French number plates

FrenchEntrée tip: Do not leave it until the last minute to get your documents together – some documents, in particular the Certificate of Conformity on older vehicles, can take some time to get hold of. If you are considering buying a new car, take a good look at the list before purchasing and be sure that all documents can be obtained before buying.

Will you need to change the headlights on your UK car?

One question that keeps coming up is whether you will need to change the headlamps on your UK car when importing it to France. In order to pass a Control Technique in France, the headlamps on your car will need to meet French standards – a deflection sticker will not suffice.

Whether or not your headlamps can be adjusted for Left-hand-drive or need to be completely replaced depends upon the vehicle and headlamps in question. Our recommendation is to find this out before you decide to import a vehicle from the UK.

FrenchEntrée Tip: Replacing headlamps can cost upwards of €500 and it is worth comparing prices in both the UK and France as, depending on the make of the vehicle, you may find one is much cheaper than the other. If purchasing a new vehicle in the UK, consider negotiating the headlamps into the sale price.

How to obtain your Carte Grise

Once the vehicle has arrived in France, you must register it and obtain a Carte Grise (Certificat d’Immatriculation) – this is France’s Vehicle Registration Document. You have one month in which to obtain the Carte Grise after arriving in France or four months if your vehicle requires a single vehicle approval inspection (see the section below on ‘How to obtain a Certificate of Conformity).

In the case of a trailer/caravan, if its gross weight is under 500kg then it does not need to be registered and it only needs to display the number plate of the towing vehicle.

(Video) Importing your car to France from the UK, post BREXIT 🚘🚗🚙

The process for applying for a Carte Grise is now carried out online not at your local prefecture (although they should still be able to advise you if you need extra help). The application process is simple, but when importing a UK vehicle there is a long list of required documents and obtaining all of them can sometimes take time.

FrenchEntrée Tip: Websites such as can be a big help with this process – their online platform allows you to add and save all your documents for your Carte Grise and/or license plates. They also have a free English language helpline.

How much does a Carte Grise cost?

The costs of a Carte Grise include 4 different taxes and a fee, the most significant of which are the regional tax (taxe régionale) and the pollution/carbon emissions tax (taxes sur les véhicules polluants).

Regional tax (taxe régionale)

The regional tax is based on each (department) region has a base level tax (the ‘cheval fiscal’) typically between €27 and €52) which is then multiplied by the vehicle’s ‘puissance fiscal’ (PF), calculated according to the vehicle’s Horsepower and Carbon Emission (gr/km). There are other factors at play here too, including a 50% reduction for vehicles over 10 years old, an exemption for electric- and hydrogen-powered vehicles, and 50% or 100% exemptions for E85, GPL, and hybrid versions.

The example given on the French government website is a petrol car under 3.5 tonnes, with a taxable horsepower of 5 and a carbon emission rating of 103 g/km de CO2 registered in the Île-de-France department, would total: 231€

Pollution tax (taxes sur les véhicules polluants)

If you are looking to register a new vehicle, especially a petrol or diesel car with a high CO2 emission rate, perhaps the most significant cost will be the pollution tax. This ranges from 0€ for vehicles under 133 CO₂ to a whopping €30,000 for a vehicle over 218+ CO₂.

The good news for owners of used vehicles is that this tax is no longer applicable to used vehicles since 1st January 2021.

FrenchEntrée Tip: Get an estimation of the registration costs of your vehicle before you import it to avoid any unwelcome surprises. This is especially important if you’re looking to purchase a new petrol or diesel vehicle with high carbon emissions. This online Carte Grise calculator will do the maths for you.

Documents needed to import a UK vehicle to France

The following documents are required for all UK registered vehicles, new and used, being brought into France from 1st January 2021 onwards. Note that these documents have changed from those required prior to Brexit.

  • Your passport and valid driver’s licence
  • Proof of your French address, e.g. a utility bill less than 6 months old
  • Green Card insurance or proof of car insurance
  • Vehicle registration document or V5C (or export certificate if the registration document has been retained by the original issuing authority). You must complete the ‘permanent export’ section of the certificate. If you are purchasing the vehicle, you must also complete the ‘New Keeper’ section.
  • Dated and signed Application for Registration of the Vehicle in France which you can download here: Demande de certificat d’immatriculation(Cerfa 13750*05)
  • Car Bill of Sale – if you have bought the car from someone else. If the vehicle registration document is already in your name, then no further proof is required
  • Signed ‘Mandat d’immatriculation(Cerfa 13757*03)’ form
  • Certificate of Conformity (see the below section on ‘How to obtain a Certificate of Conformity’ for more details)
  • Import tax Certificate or 846 A (see the below section on ‘Post-Brexit customs charges and VAT: obtaining a 846 A’)
  • Control Technique certificate (French ‘MOT’) no older than 6 months (if applicable)

Does your UK vehicle need a Control Technique?

All cars older than 4 years old in France must have a Control Technique (the French version of an M.O.T), which is carried out every 2 years. If you are importing a UK vehicle to France, the same rules apply – any car older than 4 years must pass a Control Technique and you will need this to apply for your Carte Grise.

(Video) Destination France: Buying in 2021 and Beyond Webinar - Landing: Moving to France in 2021?

Post Brexit changes: Prior to Brexit, a British M.O.T certificate under 6 months old was valid for used cars being imported to another EU country. From 2021 onwards this is no longer the case, and all cars will older than 4 years need a French Control Technique certificate.

You should try to book your Control Technique as soon as possible when your vehicle arrives in France, which can be done directly through your local Control Technique centre. You will need your Vehicle registration document and will likely also be asked to present your Certificate of Conformity. Tests typically cost between €65 to €100, and if your car does not pass you will be given 2 months to carry out the necessary work on your car and return for a retest.

Locate your local Control Technique centre.

FrenchEntrée tip: Change or adjust the headlights of your vehicle before going for your Control Technique – you don’t want to waste time and money having to take your vehicle back for a retest.

How to obtain a Certificate of Conformity

All vehicles brought into France from overseas are required to have a Certificate of Conformity, which confirms that the vehicle conforms with EC Type Approval (the standard required within the EU).

The availability of a Certificate of Conformity depends upon the type and age of your vehicle/trailer.

If you have a:

  • passenger car from 1998 onwards
  • motorcycle from 2002 onwards
  • camping car from around 2002 onwards
  • panel van under 3500kg from 2010 onwards

then you obtain an ‘EU certificate of conformity’ from the manufacturer/importer’s head office in the country where the vehicle is currently registered.

Since 2016, the situation for motorcycles is that unless fitted with ABS, it is a legal requirement that they are limited to 106 bhp, and therefore the owner must take the necessary steps to restrict the power. It will also be necessary to ensure the correct headlamp and speedometer reading in KPH are fitted.

If you have a:

(Video) Study in France, learn in English: the advantages of business study in Europe - Webinar

  • passenger car prior to 1998
  • motorcycle prior to 2002
  • panel van under 3500kg prior to 2010
  • trailer or caravan over 500kg on commercial sale in France

then you obtain an ‘attestation d’identification’ from the manufacturer/importer’s French head office. For motorcycles, the importer will also require a dealer letter confirming that the engine output is below 106bhp and that the headlamp and speedometer are configured for use in France.

If you have a:

  • ‘grey’ import, e.g. a vehicle originally built solely for the Japanese or US home markets
  • vehicle modified to run on LPG
  • camping car prior to around 2002
  • commercial vehicle with a non-factory built body, e.g. a horsebox
  • trailer or caravan over 500kg not on commercial sale in France
  • modified/rebuilt vehicle/kit car

then you will need to submit it for a DREAL single vehicle approval inspection, provide certain technical documentation and, in some cases, submit the vehicle for additional tests before your vehicle/trailer can be approved. The conformity certificate (procès-verbal de titre isolé) is issued by the DREAL after completion of the inspection.

How to obtain a Certificate of Conformity after Brexit

With the UK now outside the EU, it will no longer be a requirement for cars manufactured from 2021 onwards to conform to EC Type Approval. In reality, this is unlikely to change anything and shouldn’t prevent you from obtaining a Certificate of Conformity, but if you are looking to purchase a new car in the UK and intend to import it to France or might do so in the future, it’s worth asking this question before buying.

Post-Brexit customs charges and VAT: obtaining an 846 A

The biggest change for UK vehicle owners importing a car to France since Brexit is the possible addition of customs duties (droits de douane) and VAT (TVA), but what does this mean in practice?

From 1st Jan 2021, all UK registered non-commercial vehicles being imported to France will require an 846A certificate (Certificat de dédouanement). This is issued by your local customs office (in France) which you can look up here. You will need to send them two copies of theDéclaration d’entrée en France en franchise de biens personnels en provenance de pays tiers à l’Union Européenne, along with a copy of your proof of former residence in the UK, the Vehicle Registration certificate, and the Car Bill of Sale. You will then be informed of any customs or tax payable and, upon receipt of payment, will be sent your 846A certificate.

Customs duties and taxes on new vehicles after Brexit

For new vehicles bought in the UK and imported into France, expect to pay customs duties of 10% and 20% VAT. Note that the VAT on a new purchase intended for export will be paid in the country of registration (France) not in the UK (so you won’t be paying the VAT twice!). However, you must declare your intention to export the vehicle at the time of purchase.

Customs duties and taxes on used vehicles after Brexit

An important exception is made for a used vehicle that is currently in your possession if you move residence to France. For example, a UK resident that moves permanently to France and wants to bring their car with them. You must have owned the car for at least 6 months prior to moving to France and must declare the vehicle on your inventory of goods when moving to France. In this case, an exemption is made and the vehicle will not be subject to custom duties or taxes.

However, for used vehicles bought in the UK (for example, by a person already resident in France) and imported to France, customs duties of 10% will also be applied. You will also be liable to pay 20% VAT in the country of registration (i.e. France). If you are buying the car from a UK dealer, be sure to let them know that the vehicle is intended for exportation – this means that they can zero-charge the VAT (i.e. you will purchase the vehicle in the UK free from VAT, but instead will pay the VAT in France on importation).

For used cars bought from a private seller, where VAT would not normally be applied, you will still be subject to the 20% importation VAT when importing the car to France, so be sure to account for this when budgeting for your purchase. Alternatively, you could look at buying a second hand car in France.

FrenchEntrée Tip: If you’re buying a new or used car in the UK for export to France, always declare that the car is for export and insist that the seller zero-charge VAT. Otherwise, you will have to pay the VAT twice (both in the UK, then upon import to France) and subsequently request a refund on the VAT paid in the UK. Not only does this require sufficient funds, but it’s a time-consuming process that is best avoided.

Importing a Car or Vehicle from an EU country

The above procedure is more or less the same for importing a vehicle from any EU country, except that the import tax certificate required is different. If your vehicle is currently registered in another EU member state, then you will need a ‘quittus fiscal’ which you can obtain from your local tax office on production of the vehicle registration document and proof of address.

For vehicles imported in the EU, the following rules apply:

Used vehicles.There should not be any VAT or customs charges applicable to vehicles imported from another EU country.

New vehicles.VAT rules require that a new vehicle is taxed in the country in which it is to be registered. Thus if you import a new car (less than 6 months/6000km old), then VAT is due in France. It should therefore be bought VAT free in the country of purchase to avoid paying VAT twice and having to try and reclaim it from the country of origin.

What else has changed in France after Brexit?

What else has changed for British expats or second-home owners in France after Brexit? Head to ourBrexit zoneto learn more about living, travelling, and property in France from 2021 onwards.

Driving in France

Whether you own a car in France, travel to France in your UK or EU-registered car, or hire a rental car – FrenchEntrée has all the need-to-know info about driving in France. Our Essential Reading articleswill take you through buying, registering, and insuring your car, as well as offering tips and advice on driving and car ownership in France.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Can I keep an English car in France? ›

Vehicles from the UK can be temporarily imported into France for up to six months in any period of 12 months. In order to stay on the right side of the law, the following documents should always be carried: Full, valid UK driving licence. Proof of ID (passport)

How much does it cost to re register a car in France? ›

For most people the cost is between €250 and €350, but it depends on the type of vehicle you are registering and where you register it. Whether it is petrol or diesel, emissions rate and engine size all affect the price.

How do I get an 846A certificate in France? ›

The 846A certificate is the proof that you have paid customs duties and taxes related to the importation of a vehicle, when required. It is delivered by customs offices with a copy of the customs declaration and a receipt. Once secured, all you have to do is add it to file your foreign car registration application.

How do I register a UK car in France 2022? ›

Your vehicle must have successfully passed a French or European Contrôle Technique. And it must be no more than 6 months before you begin the French registration process. Organising a Contrôle Technique in France is easy. Many garages offer this service.

What documents do I need to register my English car in France? ›

The V5 (British registration certificate for the car); If the vehicle is more than four years old, a contrôle technique or MOT certificate dated in the last six months; A quitus fiscal – a free document obtained from the local French tax office.

Can I keep my UK driving Licence if I live in France? ›

Your licence will be recognised for 1 year from the date of issue of your residency permit (carte de séjour). If you intend to stay in France for longer than 1 year, you must exchange your UK licence for a French licence during this initial 1-year period. You do not need to take a driving test.

Can a UK resident register a car in France? ›

The process of registering a UK-registered car in France is not necessarily straightforward. Since Brexit, you have to go through customs and also obtain a certificate of conformity, before applying via the Agence nationale des titres sécurisés (ANTS) website.

How long can you keep a UK car in Europe? ›

UK law still applies to a UK-registered vehicle if you take it abroad for less than 12 months. That means you need to make sure: your vehicle is taxed in the UK while it's abroad. you have a current MOT.

How easy is it to register a car in France? ›

If you bought your car in France, the registration process is fairly simple, at least with us. When you buy a French car you must ensure you get from the seller the following documents for registering a car in France: Carte grise barrée (crossed registration certificate, at the name of the seller unless it's a company)

How do I change my car registration to France? ›

Documents for a transfer of motor vehicle ownership in France
  1. A completed Cerfa 13750*07.
  2. Filled Cerfa 15776*02 form (document signed by the seller and you, « déclaration de cession »)
  3. The original carte grise crossed out, dated and signed by the previous owner.

How long does it take to register car in France? ›

You can drive temporarily with the crossed out carte grise. Once you register the ownership change to your name, you will get a temporary vehicle registration certificate (CPI) valid for 30 days. You will get your final carte grise by registered mail around one week following the approval of your request.

How much is import tax from UK to France? ›

The import tax charged on a shipment will be 20% on the full value of your items.

What needs to be declared at French customs? ›

Cash. If you are carrying more than 10,000 euros in cash, you must declare this to the Customs Authorities when entering or leaving France. This also includes money orders and travellers cheques. It is also possible to declare online up to 2 days before arriving in France.

Do I have to pay VAT on an imported car? ›

Private imports are subject to VAT at import which will be charged at the standard rate, currently 23%, on the customs value of the vehicle. Usually this will be the purchase price, plus the cost of transport and insurance, plus any customs duties payable.

How much to re register a UK car in France? ›

The Controle Technique costs around 65 euros. Take your Certificate of Conformity, a proof of address (e.g. a utility bill), proof of identity (e.g. passport), and your blue V5C from your UK registration doc. Now you need to go to your local tax office* – Centre des Impots – and explain you are importing your car.

Do you need a UK or GB sticker in France? ›

A full, valid UK driving licence is required. Due to new updates from the DVLA the paper counterpart is no longer required and this includes when travelling on the Continent. You must be 18 or over to drive in France. A UK sticker to display in the rear windscreen and your motor insurance certificate(1).

Do I need to take v5 to France? ›

Yes, you can currently use your UK driving licence to drive in all EU countries. To drive in France, you will also need proof of insurance, proof of ownership of your car (V5C) and your passport. You will need to display a UK sticker on the rear of your car.

Is a UK MOT valid in France? ›

An MOT carried out in another country is not valid in France.

Do cars in France need MOT? ›

In France, every car older than 4 years must go through a MOT test. It is a biennal inspection that is carried on by private authorized centers.

Do I need a motor insurance green card in France? ›

Do I need a green card to drive in France? A green card from your car insurance provider isn't needed to drive in France. However, you will need to have at least third-party insurance cover on your car before you take it into France.

Can I be resident of both UK and France? ›

You can be resident in both the UK and France simultaneously. In this case, 'tie breaker' rules in the UK/France double tax treaty will determine where you are resident for tax purposes.

Can I have both EU and UK driving licence? ›

Drivers can only hold one licence at a time. The type of licence a person has (either UK or EU) is ultimately a choice for them, although it may depend on the number of days each year they live in each country.

Can I drive in France with my UK insurance? ›

If you're driving in most European countries

All UK vehicle insurance provides the minimum third party cover to drive in: the EU (including Ireland) Andorra.

Can I register a UK car in Europe? ›

If you need to re-register your car in another EU country, you will have to submit the original car registration certificate to the registration authorities in your new country. If your certificate consists of two parts, you have to submit both parts.

Can you own a car in France without being a resident? ›

You must also hold a valid driving license, it can be a foreign one. Those are the 2 conditions that determines whether a foreigner can buy a vehicle in France. You don't have to be a permanent resident to do so. Even illegals can register a car in France if they satisfy the conditions above.

Can I take my car to France after Brexit? ›

Driving in France after Brexit

If you are taking your own car, you also need to ensure you have a Green Card for your car, which you can get from your car insurance company.

Can a car be registered in 2 countries? ›

Yes, but it won't work, as your car could only show only one licence plate.

Do I need a Breathalyzer to drive in France 2022? ›

5. Breathalyser kit. You may be aware that up until recently, all drivers and motorcyclists had to carry a personal breathalyser kit with at least two disposable testing units. However, in 2020 the rule changed to no longer make it a legal requirement.

Do I need a Certificate of Conformity for France? ›

A COC, or a Certificate of Conformity, is a document required to register a car from abroad in France. If you're looking to move to France permanently, or for long periods of time, and want to take your car with you, you will likely need a COC.

Do I need a clean air certificate to drive in France? ›

The Crit'Air certificate is obligatory for all vehicles driving around, or parked in, restricted or alternate driving zones, as well as certain LEZ (Low Emissions Zones). It is therefore obligatory for driving in cities such as Paris, Lyon, Lille and numerous other French conurbations.

How much does it cost to change carte grise in France? ›

You will have to pay the cost of transporting the carte grise, either €2.76. You must a digital copy (photo or scan) of proof of domicile to your new address. If a third party does this for you, they must have a digital copy of the mandate signed and identification.

How long does the DVLA take to register a vehicle? ›

Registering your vehicle is simple and completely free. It takes up to 10 working days, so be sure to allow enough time before driving within the Low Emission Zone (LEZ).

What is gray card France? ›

If you buy a car in France or abroad, you have 1 month to register it and thus obtain a gray card (registration certificate). In the event of a roadside inspection, failure to show a gray card may result in a fine of up to €750.. You also risk the immediate immobilization of the vehicle.

How do I avoid customs charges from UK to France? ›

Gifts posted from the UK with a declared value of less than €45 (this should be a realistic valuation as blatantly improbable values can be questioned by the Douanes if they inspect the parcel), should not attract any import VAT or customs duties.

Do I have to pay import tax from UK to EU? ›

Yes, you will have to pay tax and import duties for customs clearance when exporting goods to and from Europe after Brexit for goods exceeding the value of £135.

How much is French import tax? ›

Duties range from 0-17%, with the general tariff averaging 4.2%. However, foodstuffs, textiles and clothing still experience some protection measures (quotas, higher tariffs, etc.). Some imports are subject to anti-dumping duties.

What are the three 3 main documents required for import customs clearance? ›

• Customs for the clearance of imports consists of:
  • Import Declaration.
  • Bill of Lading (B/L) or Air Waybill.
  • Invoice.
  • Packing List.
  • Import License (if applicable)
  • Certificates of Origin (if applicable)
  • Other relevant documents such as catalogue, product ingredients, etc.

What Cannot be brought into France? ›

Entry into France or the mere possession of counterfeit products is prohibited. This is a offense and then you risk a fine and jail time. Counterfeiting concerns all areas. Examples: toys, textiles, medicines, domestic appliances, spare parts, cigarettes, perfumes, cosmetics, software, digital products.

What happens if you don't declare at customs? ›

Merchandise is declared to CBP. If you do not declare something that should have been declared, you risk forfeiting the item.

How do I avoid paying VAT on a car? ›

Buy a van from a non-registered seller

If the business or individual selling the van is not registered for VAT, they cannot charge VAT on the selling price. To charge would be illegal. So it's essential when you approach a seller to ask if they are VAT-registered. If they claim to be registered, ask for a VAT invoice.

Do you have to pay VAT twice when importing? ›

If the invoice includes VAT, the customer will pay the VAT twice.

What are the disadvantages of buying an imported car? ›

You may have to sell the car privately to find a fair price. Some dealers may also try and scare you off by telling you that you won't be able to get repairs done under warranty. Although a dealership may prove awkward when it comes to doing work on an import, it would be illegal for them to refuse to do it.

How do I reregister my car in France? ›

Form cerfa 15776 a declaration of transfer of the vehicle completed and signed by the former and the new owner (if there are several joint owners, each must sign it). If you have lost the completed and signed form, you will need to contact the seller to remake the form.

Can I import my UK car to France? ›

You will generally have to pay 10 percent of the value of the car as a customs charge, although this can vary. You will also need to pay a flat 20 percent VAT charge on the imported vehicle. In other words, unless you can get an exemption, it is very expensive to import a vehicle from the UK into France.

How long can a UK registered car stay in Europe? ›

UK law still applies to a UK-registered vehicle if you take it abroad for less than 12 months. That means you need to make sure: your vehicle is taxed in the UK while it's abroad. you have a current MOT.

Can you be resident both in France and UK? ›

There are specific definitions for each tie. Be aware that this is a very brief summary of complex legislation, so you need to take professional advice. You can be resident in both the UK and France simultaneously.

How do I change my UK car to French plates? ›

Contact your local customs office to obtain your 846 A certificate. Book your car in for Control Technique (if required) Apply for your Carte Grise. When you have received your Carte Grise, request your French number plates.

Do I need a COC to register a car in France? ›

Register a car taken in France, imported from the European Union. If you import a car from the EU, you have to provide two additional documents to register the car : COC (certificate of conformity) : if you don't have it, you must request it to the manufacturer.

How long does it take to get a carte grise in France? ›

You will get your final carte grise by registered mail around one week following the approval of your request. If you change anything meaningful about the car (fuel used, number of seats, etc.), the carte grise must be updated.

What vehicle documents do I need in France? ›

You will need: A valid full (not provisional) driving licence. A vehicle registration document (V5c) - the original not a copy, called "carte grise" (grey card) in France. A motor insurance certificate.

Do I have to pay import tax from UK to France? ›

Sending a parcel from the UK to France

For gifts being sent to recipients in France, there should be no TVA (VAT) or customs duties to pay up to a value of €45. Items above this value will be subject to taxes and duties, which must be paid by the recipient prior to receiving the item.

How much is import duty from UK to France? ›

The import tax charged on a shipment will be 20% on the full value of your items.

Can you import cars from UK after Brexit? ›

Brexit information for individuals

All motor vehicles imported from the UK into the State must be registered within 30 days of the date they first arrive. However, there are some exceptions. VRT is charged in most cases when a vehicle is registered in the State.

Top Articles
Latest Posts
Article information

Author: Gregorio Kreiger

Last Updated: 02/01/2023

Views: 6099

Rating: 4.7 / 5 (57 voted)

Reviews: 80% of readers found this page helpful

Author information

Name: Gregorio Kreiger

Birthday: 1994-12-18

Address: 89212 Tracey Ramp, Sunside, MT 08453-0951

Phone: +9014805370218

Job: Customer Designer

Hobby: Mountain biking, Orienteering, Hiking, Sewing, Backpacking, Mushroom hunting, Backpacking

Introduction: My name is Gregorio Kreiger, I am a tender, brainy, enthusiastic, combative, agreeable, gentle, gentle person who loves writing and wants to share my knowledge and understanding with you.